Sunday, June 2, 2013

Here we go...

This will be our last week of school.  My last week with some of the most precious kids I've had.  Our last week is filled with semester exams, so our week will be rather subdued.  On the one hand, I wish there was something fun I could do with them, on the other, I know how easily they can get "wild" and difficult to control so the exams keep the kids somewhat focused.

My son is in the 6th grade this year, I get to see him frequently throughout the day.  Next year he'll be in a different part of the building so I won't see him as much.  He's the baby, so his growing up and moving on is a sad reality :(

I'm looking forward to summer.  I have a huge to-do list; one that's probably more than I can reasonably do, but I'm going to try.  Here's to time spent with the kiddos and getting ready for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...come back soon!